Our Top 5 90s Inspired Trends for Women
Posted on 29 January 2016
Everyone is talking about 90s revival and how this time period is having a crazy comeback. But which trends are coming back and which trends should stay in the 90s? For now we can all agree that some trends like chaining your wallet to your pants should definitely stay in the past.
There are some great 90s trends that are worth reviving. These are 5 trends that we think you should all try this coming year:
- Choker Necklaces have changed so much since the 90s. First we had the tattoo style chokers, which you can still wear. But chokers have also been given a small boost and you can find just about any type to fit your style.
2. The messy but chic tousled look- today it’s not all about looking prim and perfect and we can all thank 90s grunge for that. Hair no longer has to be pinned or slicked back, because beauty is welcoming the beach wave, tousled look.
3. Doc Martens-we all love and hate these shoes. We hate breaking them in but as soon as they are, we won’t be seen without them. These shoes are making a huge comeback in street fashion and can easily bring some edge to any outfit.
4. Leather Moto Jackets are not reserved for motorcycle gangs anymore. They now can be worn as a classy and sleek accent to any outfit and we can all thank the 90s for bringing these jackets back.
5. Denim Jackets are the perfect addition to any outfit and if you don’t want to try a leather jacket maybe try a denim jacket instead. This jacket can be both feminine and edgy depending on the way you style it.
These are just 5 trends that are coming back, however, there are plenty more and countless ways of incorporating the 90s into your closet. If you want to find more pieces that you can style and make your own, check out our website and enjoy celebrating the 90s with us.
Unfaded Era Team